Welcome to the Town House
Built around 1870 for the neighbouring St David's Church, the Grade II Listed Town House has undergone refurbishment bringing the guest house up to date with both period and contemporary features.
Set in a quiet corner of Exeter city centre yet just a few minutes stroll from the stunning Cathedral, the Albert Memorial Museum, the Quayside, shopping centres, bars, restaurants, university and train station.
Our nine stylish rooms range from singles to kingsize and have the following facilities:
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
- Flat screen LCD TV
- Double glazed windows
- Fair Trade teas and ground coffee with biscuits
- Crisp white bed linen
- En-suite shower rooms (Room #7 has a private bathroom)
- Complementary toiletries
- Fluffy towels
- Iron and ironing board available
- Amazing breakfasts
- Resident J-zone parking permits free of charge or guaranteed parking at £5 (only two guaranteed parking spaces)
- Late check in/early breakfast (available by prior arrangement and may incur an extra charge)
- Luggage can be left with us before check in or after check out
- Fair Trade, free-range or local produce used where possible
We want your stay at the Town House to be as comfortable and memorable as possible and we are on hand to make sure your needs are met.
Please see our Rooms and Breakfast page with regard to our no pets policy and our no stag or hen party policy.